1 January 2006
META E² F GmbH is established as successor to META Penndorf Elektronik founded in 1986.
The company extends its product portfolio and offers UL-approved cable assemblies.
META E² F takes over products and customers from former Nopper Elektronik Immendingen.
Manufacture of electronic products for Sweden-based ATLAS Copco Tools.
Cable assembly becomes the second key area of business for META E² F.
Acquisition of AKA Elektronik Schwenningen.
What makes us special …
Broad spectrum of highly competent state-of-the art manufacturing and development capabilities for electrical, electronic and cable products.
Lean management, making the company fit for future challenges.
Highly committed and dedicated logistics personnel closely cooperate with customers and suppliers, process incoming and outgoing orders and manage deadlines, volumes and costs.
Over 25 staff members work in teams in our manufacturing department to produce, test and package 2,000 different products from about 10,000 component parts and materials in strict accordance with manufacturing and product specifications.
We work as a closely knit team
- innovative production equipment
- state-of-the-art, high-performance software
- a lean organization and certified QM system
to ensure that
- customer requirements in terms of design, product quantity and delivery deadlines are satisfied with a high level of flexibility
- products are manufactured correctly, on schedule and at fair market prices
Unique qualities and strengths
- High level of commitment and dedication
- Open-minded approach and high flexibility
- Polite and professional attitude towards customers and suppliers and within the team
- Openness to criticism and willingness to constantly improve, both internally and externally
- Strong team spirit and close cooperation with customers
… and that’s far from all!
Information and certificates
brochure META E² F
ISO 9001_META E²F Urk Z6 e
Minimum Wage Act
General Terms and Conditions